- Property Owner’s Dues must be in good standing before Renter(s) Member cards can be issued.
- Homeowner’s Member Cards – If Property Owner owns only one (1) QC property, their Member Cards will be deactivated when the renter takes possession of the rental.
- All Renters must obtain a Renter Member Card and have their photo taken – The card(s) will be activated and issued upon completion of all necessary documentation.
- Renter(s) without I.D. Cards cannot use the recreation facilities.
- Renter(s) must be of an age that complies with Section 13.5.3 of the CC&R’s. Homes are intended to provide housing for persons 55 years of age and all occupied homes must be occupied by at least one person who is 40 years of age or older and no person under 19 years of age may reside … at Quail Creek Resort Community.
- Renters may obtain Gate Passes (visitor’s lane only) for a $5 NON-REFUNDABLE FEE (cash only).
- Renters may purchase Electronic Gate Access tags at a cost of $35 each (Check only – No Cash). Gate tags are installed by QC Patrol at the Front Gate by appointment only.
When the Concierge Desk is closed, please notify Patrol regarding guests or renters at 520-393-2941.
Print Property Rental Form and complete by hand or complete online form below.