The Quail Creek's Activities Office plans a variety of entertaining programs and events to enhance homeowners' enjoyment of an active QC lifestyle. Activities include, social, entertainment, wellness and travel offerings. Activities staff members manage ticket sales for their events. They also manage reservations for use of meeting rooms and the ballroom in the Madera Clubhouse and Kino Conference Center.
Events that staff coordinates include:
- Concerts and Performances
- TGIF Dinner Dances
- Day excursions by coach to shopping areas and sporting events
- Speakers on wellness topics
- Fall Festival
- Community Wide Garage Sale
- Cool Car Club Car Annual Car & Motorcycle Show
Activities events are posted on the following:
- Applause - May 2019
- What's Happening at Quail Creek email
- Electronic Signage at the Madera Clubhouse
- Madera Clubhouse Facebook page
Room requests - for your club's meeting or special event - are administered through the Activities staff, after receiving a Meeting Room Request. If your event includes catering of food or beverages, please contact Banquets & Catering for your event.
For events needing sound-amplification equipment - ranging from a microphone at a podium to the sound system installed in the Crystal Ballroom - contact the Activities Office to reserve the appropriate type of equipment.
Colleen Aldridge, Activities Director
Office: (520) 393-2917
Cell: (520) 349-2506
Nancy Planck, Activities Coordinator
Office: (520) 393-2911