Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Locations: Quail Creek studio; In-Home session
Vaccinated for Covid-19
Locations and Hours
Quail Creek Massage Studio (Casita) By Appointment only – No Drop In’s
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Thursday, Friday: 8:00 am – 12:30 pm
2458 E Blue Jay Bluff, Green Valley, AZ (studio is in the Casita inside the gate and to the right)
In-Home Massage (60 minutes minimum plus set up/tear down)
Based upon availability; Monday - Friday *
* Please allow 15 minutes pre/post massage for set-up and tear-down of equipment.
Therapeutic or Relaxation Massages
Therapeutic Massage: Deep Tissue, Trigger Point therapy, Neuromuscular Therapy (NMT),
Russian and Sports Massage. Massage is conducted with light gel/oil product application.
Relaxation Massage: Soothing, with light to medium pressure to allow for relaxation,
Central Nervous System to return to homeostasis. Massage is conducted with oil application.
45 minutes: One or two areas of focus (Quail Creek Studio location only)
60 minutes: Half or Full Body 75 minutes: Full Body 90 minutes: Full Body
Thermal Stone and Hot Stone Therapies: Using a combination of hot basalt stones and cool marble stones for clinical work to address tight or sore muscles/joints; or a relaxing full body massage with hot basalt stones to loosen muscles and soothe the central nervous system.
Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD): Very light pressure massage, in a specific routine, to increase lymphatic drainage, fluid circulation, detoxification and support the immune system. MLD benefits client with Lymphedema, Lipedema while less regimented Lymphatic Drainage Massage benefits clients with general swelling in arms/legs, fluid circulation and detoxification. No product is used on skin. Multiple sessions (3x) in same week encouraged for effectiveness.
Cranial-Sacral Therapy: Gentle and relaxing energy modality addressing the cranial, vertebrae and sacral bones. CST aims to relieve compression in the bones and increase the flow of Cerebral Spinal Fluid benefiting the Central Nervous System. Client to remain clothed during treatment. A general description can be viewed at: https://www.healthline.com/health/cranial-sacral-therapy
Ayurveda Massage: Ancient bodywork from India, the Abhyanga massage addresses deficiencies or overabundance in individual dosha (Vata, Pitta, Kapha) to balance the body and detoxify, promoting increased health. Pressure of massage is dependent on dosha concerns. Massage is conducted with oil. Additional information can be found at: https://www.theayurvedaexperience.com/blog/ayurvedic-massage-abhyanga/.
Therapeutic or Relaxation Massage
60 minutes (Half/Full Body): $240/prepaid pkg of 4 or $70 individual session
75 minutes (Full Body): $300/prepaid pkg of 4 or $85 individual session
90 minutes (Full Body): $360/prepaid pkg of 4 or $100 individual session
30 minutes: $45/individual sessions (one area of focus); upon availability
Specialty Massages (Individual Sessions)
60 minutes: $110.00 $35 add-on to a single 60-minute package session
(November - February; upon availability)
“Clinical Thermal Stone Therapy” ** Studio location only **
$15 add-on (1-2 area spot work with hot and cold stones)
Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) Cranial-Sacral Therapy Ayurveda Massage
60 minutes: $80 75 minutes: $95 *$10 add-on for package sessions
Rates do not include gratuity and may be given at the time of session if desired.
The above rates are for Quail Creek Studio sessions only.
In-home sessions are 60, 75 or 90 minutes + $20 travel fee; upon availability.
Payment and Cancellation PolicyCash or Check at time of session
ZELLE or PayPal (“Friends and Family” please) at least 24 hours prior
*** If using a credit card, not a debit card, on PayPal, please note that there is a processing fee, which will need to be added to the amount of payment. Please contact me prior to sending funds for the correct amount ***
The fees are 2.9% of base amount + .30 per transaction.
Should you need to reschedule or cancel a session, if possible, kindly provide at least 24 hours' notice via text, email, or phone call.
The 24-hour cancellation policy (with possible loss of the prepaid session) may be enacted in the following scenarios:
- If the session is canceled within 24 hours prior to the appointment.
- The client is a No-Show OR when called when they are late for a session, the client is unable to attend a confirmed appointment.
Covid-19 Protocol at Massage Studio
(effective May 18, 2020 until CDC/State licensing reduces/eliminates mandated precautions).
(Nicole Roselund & Mark Mandel – Licensed Massage Therapists)
- Hand sanitizing is available inside the studio/bathroom
- Studio touchpoints sanitized between each client and numerous hand washing.
- Massage Therapist will wear a face mask if requested by the client.
- Clients may wear their face mask during the session while face-up if desired.
- Please allow at least 14 days upon return from any travel outside AZ or possible exposure before attending any massage sessions.
Nicole Roselund - LMT, CLT, COTA520-260-9164 cell
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
AZ License # MT-02881
NCBTMB # 421430-00 (National Board Certified)
CLT # 201712316 (Certified Lymphedema Therapist) Norton School of Lymphatic Therapy
- Licensed Massage Therapist and National Board Certified since 2004
- Former Lead Therapist and Treatment Designer/Trainer at world acclaimed luxury Miraval Resort and Spa for 10 yrs.
- Specific training in Lymphatic, Oncology and Elder Massage, Ayurvedic, Cranial-Sacral, Thermal Stones Treatments, Russian and Sports Massage, Structural Integration (NMT), Aromatherapy and Spa treatments.
National Board of Certified Occupational Therapy #366172
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant; State/National Boards since 2016.
- Certified Fall Prevention Specialist since June 2021