Art Glass Club
Do you like working with glass as an art medium? The Art Glass members design and build everything from stained glass, both lead and foil, to fusing, slumping, jewelry making and mosaics. Art Glass captures the dance of light and color like nothing else. Open to all levels.
Beginning Safety and Cutting with Glass
This is an introduction to glass cutting, safety, equipment, etc.
- Fee: No charge for this class
- Dates: Upon request. Come to the glass studio to make arrangements
- Time: Arranged as needed
- Place: Art Glass Studio in the Creative Arts and Technology Center
Please register at the glass studio prior to participating. Glass and tools will be provided. Wear closed toed shoes. No open containers of liquid are permitted in the studio.
- Monday: 9 AM TO 3 PM
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday: 9 AM - 6 PM
- First & Third Saturday of the Month: 9 AM - 12 N
Check with the studio monitor for new member forms.
Yearly dues: $25.00 per person
Kathy Kelley, President
Rosie Epler, Education Coordinator