Contact: Karie Logan
Located in Green Valley
Compassionate Pet Care in your home
when you cannot be there
Overnight Stays ~ Daily Walking ~ Companionship
Animal care background with medical experience - 21 years of experience in Anchorage, Alaska.
- Your pet will receive personalized attention such as three to four walks a day, tummy rubs, ear scratches, teeth cleaning, brushed daily and someone to snuggle with if they like.
- All pet waste cleaned up.
- Your pet can stay in his or her own environment, maintaining a familiar schedule, diet and sleeping area.
- No unnecessary stress to your pet caused by travel.
- You do not have to impose on a relative, friend, or neighbor to care for your pet.
- Your home continues to look lived in which is a great crime deterrent.
- Peace of mind knowing your pet and your home are being cared for by a capable and compassionate person.
- Do you need to have your pet checked on after surgery, taken to vet or grooming appointments?
Other services provided by Karie:
- Water plants
- Mail / Newspapers brought in daily
- Alternate Rooms lit
- Curtains / Blinds opened and closed for a lived-in look